HOME MADE SEASONAL COASTERS From Vinyl flooring
This home activity is great for the DIY’er who has just finished a redo of flooring.
So, prior to putting in new flooring everyone gets the free sample tiles at from Home Depo or Lowes to determine what shade of flooring we want or how thick of a cushion we would like. Now you can Re-use the amazing tiles OR cut some from the left over tile.
Supplies you will need
Mod Podge (foam brush for application)
Hot glue (with glue gun)
Left over Sample flooring tiles (I used Life Proof). We used this on our basement floor and Kitchen floor. I highly recommend this flooring.
Seasonal window Clings
- First choose the vinyl flooring tile you want to use.
2. Warm up the hot glue gun and cut the felt to the the desired size. The felt will be glued to the back of the Vinyl tile.
3. Next find the window cling photo of your choosing. **Make sure it will fit on the tile. You can trim if needed or you can combine multiple little images – like snowflakes or words.
4. Mod Podge the front of the Tile and place the window cling image or words you chose from step 3 on the wet Mod Podge. Let dry.
5. After the above has dried add another layer of Mod Podge on top of the entire tile (including the cling) and let dry again.
These area simple and easy to do for any holiday season. If you plan on making these for resale – I suggest using real tile and a cork backing for a more polished look.
There are a lot of scents that you can not find in candles but are available as candle was cubes. My beautiful mother Loves the scent of Lilac because it reminds her of her childhood home in Maine. Today I am melting down wax candle cubes and making her a candle!